1. Never enter a classroom without pink tights, body suit and skirt. Elegance.
2. Always have your hair pulled back and tight. Confidence.
3. Always stand with chin up, shoulders back, stomach sucked in and butt tucked under. Beauty.
4. You must warm up and stretch at the barre before adagio. Fragility.
5. You must have your feet pointed, chin following shoulder and hips turned out at all times. Gag.
6. NEVER stand in parallel position. Vomit.
7. Always find your center and hold it. Use your plier and elongate. Tear.
8. Never eat fast food and certainly do not eat ANY food past nine. Gargle.
9. At least six pounds must be shed before the final fitting of a tutu. Smile.
10. Never under any circumstance seem like you do not love what you are doing. Repeat.